|NEED A FAST ANSWER EMAIL US -- Thank You.
|Parts for FoodsaverTM Machines
PTFE Cover Strips Replace burnt PTFE
ours are 6 mils thick most others sell 3 mil
which does not last as long.
Replacing the PTFE Adhesive.
- Trim with scissors to correct length
- Remove the backing on the adhesive. Apply the adhesive
over the element.
350, 365, 375, 550, and 750
- A good rule of thumb is to replace the PTFE adhesive
(sealing strip) every time you change the element. BUY
PART # Below FITS the folowing Foodsaver Models.
- V2060, Rival Seal-a-Meal VS110, VS220 and VS230
- Professional, GameSaver Turbo.
- VS75, VS106 and many other machines that use a PTFE
strip over the heat wire such as IMPULSE BAG SEALERS
See our full line
We will have wire elements & repair kits soon for Foodsaver TM
check back Thank You
Part # TA-06-17.25-2
TWO Strips $8.00